Full time experienced bindery person needed for digital printing company in Mississauga, Ontario.
Should be english speaking, mechanically adept and capable of minor computer input. Position is available
Colour Tech Marketing inc.
4160 Sladeview Cres Unit 1
Established full-service quick-printing, marketing & design company seeks design & customer service professional with the ability to preflight and design fast. Position includes answering phones, responding to emails, handling walk-in customers, doing price quotes, scheduling, designing, production, some bindery, filing and keeping the office organized. Applicant should be experienced in a printing shop and proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office and layout for digital printers & offset press. Applicant should possess excellent customer service skills. Applicant should have ability to multi-task and assist customers on a strict deadline. Applicant should be self-motivated and able to work independently or collaboratively in a group. Applicant should be a creative thinker with a positive attitude and great work ethics.
"Click Send Email"
Print & Fulfillment Sales Representative
Salary + commission
Excellent Salesperson needed for National Print Marketing Company
• Minimum 3 years of proven print sales experience with excellent sales skills and a list of contacts.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to present to individuals and groups.
• Polished, professional appearance and image and strong business acumen throughout customer interactions.
• Ability to work independently, exceed sales goals and adapt to a changing environment.
• Ability to initiate communication with new clients, actively listen to their needs and concerns, and provide solutions
that generate sales.
• Organized, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task.
• Possess a sense of urgency and drive to accomplish organizational goals.
• Motivated, self-starter with strong customer service skills.
• Comprehensive industry knowledge of printing and fulfillment.
• Must be technically proficient with a computer, e-mail, Microsoft Office.
• College degree preferred.
R & D Recruiting Services
"Click Send Email"
consumables suppliers, for nearly all the printing needs.
We are currently seeking sales representative position!
Driver License, Knowledge in Printing industry
Bachelor's Degree, Excellent Communication Skills,
Leadership Skills, A competitive spirit and strong work ethic,
Must be willing to work in NY & NJ Tri state area.
-Able to work well with a team; as well as independently
good opportunity for the appropriate candidates.
34 35th Street
Copy Center/Print Shop Supervisor - Norcross, GA
Supervises day-to-day operations of specified 1-3 person site. Does not have hiring, firing or job performance responsibility for the personnel on site. At these sites, the employees report directly to the Account Manager. May run shifts or site solo. Develops, implements and reviews related procedures. Invoices accounts and interacts with customers; assists in maintaining acceptable profit levels and ensures that customer expectations are met. The Site Supervisor is the point person on site for customer issues and contract compliance. Functions as a document specialist or other operations worker. If a site exceeds 3 people, it must have a Site Manager or Assistant Manager if part of a larger campus-environment site.
5550 Peachtree Parkway